On October 11, hundreds of thousands of spectators will line the Boston Marathon route from Hopkinton to the Back Bay to watch tens of thousands of runners give it their all. If you don’t want to deal with traffic and crowds but still want to stay up-to-date on the race, you’re in luck. There are plenty of ways to keep tabs on the 2021 Boston Marathon from the comfort of your home.
|Event||Boston Marathon 2021|
|Date||Monday 11 October 2021|
|Location||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
Race day schedule – time US Eastern (GMT +4):
- Men’s Wheelchair: 8:02 a.m.
- Women’s Wheelchair: 8:05 a.m.
- Handcycles and Duos: 8:30 a.m.
- Professional Men: 8:37 a.m.
- Professional Women: 8:45 a.m.
- Para Athletics Division: 8:50 a.m.
- Rolling start (begins): 9 a.m.
Local coverage will be available on WBZ-TV (CBS). Pre-Race coverage begins with WBZ This Morning at 4:30 a.m., and race coverage will start at 8 a.m. Olympic marathon medalist and Waltham native Deena Kastor will cover the race alongside Lisa Hughes and Toni Reavis. CBS will replay the race at 8 p.m. on myTV38.