Errol Spence Jr. (26-0, 21 KOs) will make his return to the ring following a serious car accident to defend his WBC and IBF welterweight belts against former welterweight and light welterweight champ Danny Garcia (36-2, 21 KOs). The bout will take place in the home of the Dallas Cowboys, AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX.
|Event||Errol Spence Jr. vs Danny Garcia|
|Date||Saturday 5 November 2020|
|Time||9 p.m. ET|
|Location||Arlington, Texas, United States|
This will be Spence’s fifth defense of the IBF belt. He picked up the WBC belt in his last fight, where he took a split decision over Shawn Porter. Following a loss to Porter in 2018, Garcia has won two bouts in a row.
Spence vs Garcia Fight card
- Errol Spence Jr. vs.Danny Garcia – WBC and IBF welterweight championship
- Eduardo Ramirez vs Miguel Flores – featherweights
- Sebastian Fundora vs Habib Ahmed – super welterweights
- Josesito Lopez vs Francisco Santana – welterweights
- Isaac Avelar vs Sakaria Lukas – super featherweights
- Frank Martin vs Tyron Luckey – lightweights
- Fernando Garcia vs Juan Tapia – featherweights
- Burley Brooks vs Marco Delgado – super middleweights
- Vito Mielnicki Jr. vs Steven Pulluaim – welterweights